We strictly comply with the following principles when it comes to dealing with your valuable data:
- We collect data only to provide better services and comply with the legal mandate and such data are used only for the purposes it was collected for.
- Your personal information will never be shared with anyone unless otherwise needed to provide you with services, products, to comply with the law, or to protect our rights.
- Never share your personal information unless we truly need it for catering to your needs.
- We ensure to keep all our subscriber’s data safe.
- We don’t ask for any payment online and hence, none of your financial information will be asked or stored on our systems.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect data which may include name, email addresses, mailing address, phone number, title and company, IP address, resume and location. We only collect personal information needed for providing better service, sales and marketing purpose, offering improved site user experience, conducting internal research and contacting you in response to your web query related to our products or service or related to your job application.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for providing you details about our products, offering and activity, customizing your experience, improvising Webpage user experience, detect and protect us from any error, fraud and other criminal activity and keeping you informed about any change in our existing policies.
We may also use your personal information for sales and marketing purpose, promotional efforts, inviting you for your feedback and measuring consumer interest in our products and services.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not sell or share your personal information to/with any third party. However, we may share information internally necessary for our day to day operation and which may include our employees, agents, contractors and sub-contractors.
We do not offer payment services through our Webpage. Hence, please do not provide any financial information on our Webpage in any manner whatsoever.
We may transfer your data including your personal information to vendors that provide services such as website analytics, hosting services or email services necessary to help us with our business activities. Such vendors or our contractors, employees, sub-contractors and agents may operate globally from a jurisdiction which has privacy norms of lower standard when compared to Canada, US or Europe.