Total Equipment Services Inc. is currently looking for an Intermediate Level Mechanical Designer for modeling components preparing drawings for builds and assemblies on mobile mining equipment. Experience in the field with 2 or 3 years of College or University would be an asset.
• Develop detailed designs drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment using 2D and 3D CAD software
• Create new 3D models and revise existing 3D models
• Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems
• Apply mechanical engineering principles to ensure designs are safe, functional, economical, ergonomic and reliable
• Collaborate with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
• Work with production management to fulfill projects.
• Employ problem-solving strategies and find solutions to product design issues
• Ensure a commitment to continuous improvement
• Other duties as assigned
• 2D detailing
• Prior experience in 3D modeling
• Experience in design for manufacturing
• Field measuring experience an asset
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Strong time management skills
• Inventor preferred but not mandatory
Please send your resume to email@example.com