Total Equipment Services Inc. (TES Inc.) is currently looking for an experienced, energetic, and goal-oriented Inside Sales & Parts Manager to lead the parts operations for TES Inc. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and developing strategies for growing the parts revenue and distributing parts, while managing inventory costs and assets.
- Develop, implement and manage the annual parts business plan with guidance from the management team.
- Drive continuous improvement in our parts department including, fill delivery and efficiency of parts delivery process to get the parts to destination in the most expedient and least costly method.
- Provide recommendations on parts pricing strategies to ensure the organization achieves margin expectations while achieving revenue targets.
- Plan monthly sales targets in conjunction with management team, monitor and control all applicable expenses to maintain desired departmental sales and profit targets.
- Manage customer accounts and utilize proven sales techniques such as suggestive selling, upselling, follow-up and closing techniques.
- Ensure that all parts customers are handled in a positive manner in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Handling customer problems as required to insure loyalty and return business.
- Collaborate with our warehouse, product, and service teams to devise and implement forecasting plans to manage stocking to meet perceived demands.
- Monitor and manage reporting systems in order to provide accurate and timeliness information to management. Reporting on the status of sales and the achievement of goals and objectives.
- Negotiate best prices when purchasing from any vendor and take advantage of discount-purchasing programs.
- Work with business development to maintain and track marketing and parts promotional programs.
- Other duties, projects, etc. as requested.
- Work well in an team environment, but also can work unsupervised
- Highly motivated individual who possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please send your resume to email@example.com