The Sales Representative will be responsible for generating new business and is geared towards a hunter mindset. Someone who is not afraid to make the calls and have the face to face interactions needed to close business. Most important is the ability to take a consultative approach to determining the customers’ needs, communicating with our technicians to uncover the information needed to offer the appropriate solutions.
- Mapping out opportunities, cold-calling, generating new leads, and prospecting accounts to maximize the sales potential.
- Develop new prospects and interact with existing customers on a frequent basis to increase sales
- Performs follow-ups to help resolve customer concerns and ensure that customer is satisfied
- Promote and sell heavy equipment parts, undercarriage, shop services and a range of heavy equipment related items
- Must be motivated, organized, and energetic with an ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at the same time
- Must be able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Quote prices, terms, and delivery dates as required
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Professional attitude and the ability to work in a team environment
- Candidate must have the ability to generate sales and grow market share
- Willingness to do weekly call reports and call planners
The position reports to the Director of Business Development and offers a competitive salary with commission, and benefits package. The position offers considerable opportunity for growth and advancement within TES Inc. as well as working as part of a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and high-performing team.
Please send your resume to email@example.com