Total Equipment Services Inc. is looking to expand its marketing team, with this new role. The Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the sales and operations teams in all identified marketing-based initiatives.
- Support the execution of marketing tactics, covering a range of digital and print-related activities such as updating brochures, adding content to the website, delivering email campaigns and social media posting.
- Ensure all communications touch points align with brand and visual standards to ensure messages are appropriate and consistent across all mediums and
- Updating information on various promotional items, product sheets etc.
- Maintain and keep up-to-date database of product images and information.
- Assisting with the design and development of print publications and advertisements
- Coordinate delivery of product images and information to graphic designers.
- Coordinate communications and marketing material to support advertising initiatives
- Assist in event-planning, such as regional conferences and other networking or training events
- Coordination of work-back schedules and setup plans for trade shows.
- Ongoing website audits to ensure that relevant products, images and information are represented.
- Coordinate the sourcing and ordering of promotional items as needed.
- Coordinate creative and production deadlines for promotional assets (posters, web graphics, etc.)
- Collaborate with co-workers to optimize marketing tactics
- Support all other marketing campaigns and other administrative duties as required.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- A ‘People Person’ with experience dealing with clients and customers over the phone or in person
- Ability to solve problems by working with other departments to gather information and develop solutions
- The ability to work independently and be accountable for your work
- Proven experience with online technologies, such as websites, webmail and CMS systems preferred
- Expertise in using the MS Office Suite for creating, formatting and editing documents like RPFs, Social Media communication, etc;
- A sense of humor and an ability to work in a casual business environment.
- A positive attitude and not afraid to get hands-on
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Proven phone skills and a patient demeanor
- Graphic design skills using Adobe CS would be an asset
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org